Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 7 Intuition I - Dream Journal

When I remember a significant portion of a dream I always write down the key images or instances i remember and I look them up in dream dictionaries... this is one:

The dream at BIG 5 w/ Lindsey

There were racks of clothing

To see a rack of clothes in your dream, represents your indecisiveness and lingering uncertainty or self doubt.

I was shopping

To dream that you are shopping, indicates your needs and desires. It also represents opportunities that you come across in life.

I went to the parking lot

To dream that you are in parking lot, suggests that you need to slow down and take some time to relax from your daily activities.

I was looking at a restaurant

To dream that you are in a restaurant, suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed by decisions/choices that you need to make in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are seeking for emotional nourishment outside of your social support system.

No comments: