Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 7 Intuition I - Reading

I definitely think that our reality influences our dreams just as much as our dreams influence our realities. I am a person who often interprets my dreams after writing them down by going to dream dictionaries and such and there is almost always a direct reflection of what is happening in my life. I once dreamt of boxes upon boxes of macaroni and cheese, not having seen any or had any in weeks. When I looked up what it meant it said that I need to be more frugal an conscious of my spending. At that point in my life I was struggling with knowing I'd have to give up boxing because I couldn't afford it anymore and I was constantly upset about not having the money for it.

I have also had some of the best ideas for films or novels come to me in dreams. While reading a piece of syfy fiction online I found it coming to life in a series of dreams which pushed me to begin writing my on. I think dreams are such an amazing look into our subconscious and really would like to be able to lucid dream fluidly. I've managed it once and it was the most awesome experience ever.

No comments: