Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 5 Inquiry II - Out of the Car

Flying Star Patio - I hear all the traffic going by a few hundred feet behind me. the constant stop and go and the occasional motorcycle or mufflerless junker. I can also hear snippets of conversations but I can't really focus in enough to decipher what exactly is going on. two women sit talking while their dogs (on leashes) sleep at their feet completely unmoved by all the strangers and smells surrounding them. The doors open every so often when this seemingly perpetually thirsty man goes to refill his tea or when a server brings out food or something. Speaking of which my water is empty... I like how everyone, except the woman on her laptop, let's their eyes snap quickly to the door whenever it opens, is it like a protective thing or simple curiosity? I feel kinda like a creeper now. Watching everybody, trying not to linger too long so as not to get caught looking. I feel like a spy doing recon and at any moment I may have to leap over the wall behind me and onto a not so discreetly hidden motorcycle in order not to be taken out.


No comments: