Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Week 4 Inquiry 1 - Limbering

I am extremely interested in psychology and if I could double major I would. I took a psych class when I was at SCAD and I had more fun and honestly put more effort into that class than any other class I have taken. I have copies of all my homework from that class (something I rarely keep) and i still do extra reading on specific subject matter in my spare time.

I would love to shoot a psychologist session in a film. Specifically with a sociopathic patient or just a very knowledgeable person who knows psychology better than their shrink. A battle of genius minds. Especially someone young seeing someone older. Highly intuitive youth are far more interesting to me than educated and learned adults. Though it might be more interesting to just have a film center around a highly intuitive young person than to just have a scene in a shrink's office. The way people see the world is more interesting and telling than the words spoken behind closed doors.

I think that the character "Eve" from a webseries I'm writing called "EVE(L)" is the perfect outlet for my interest in psychology because she is so intuitive and snarky and relatable.

No comments: