Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Week 3 Introspection: Family Story Part I

Secret Rendevous'

A boy helps his big sister marry the man of her dreams.

My dad used to help sneak his older sister, My Aunt Connie, out of the house for dates with her boyfriend, My Uncle Eli, when they were in high school. He'd "take her to a movie" where she'd meet up with my uncle while my dad went off to do something with his friends. They kept it secret from their parents for I don't know how long. they've been married for over 50 years now and are so fricken adorable it kills me.

I think that it will show how tight knit our family is and how we much fun we have with each other even if it's not outright. There's familial love and romantic love and it would be set in the late 40's which is when they were in high school. So it's got the old school classic feel to it too.

No comments: