Saturday, November 15, 2008

nanananananana!!!!!!

I feel like singing and not for any reason other than I haven't touched a guitar for two months and am used to playing, writing and singing music on a regular basis. I dunno. I'm bored out of my mind. I'm waiting for the main event of UFC 91 to start and all my friends are out and about because they have lives. I know, I can't bitch because it's my choice to watch the fights right? Honestly, I'm pretty sure if I'd gotten a better offer I'd be out doing something. No one offered though. The only thing I even heard about was this dance thing and everybody knows I don't do dances. My woodgrain looks halfway decent now though, that's a plus. I spilled water all over my canvas and almost ruined it earlier but it's all good now. So, I guess there's nothing more to say but that I'm pretty sure I'll never figure you out. I'm so confused. I don't even know. My head hurts. 

No comments: