Thursday, November 13, 2008

I lied

I am back. I feel like a part of me that had taken an extended vacation has finally returned to work and I'm beginning to understand things again. I am referring of course to my alter ego. She happens to be a psychologist with  a bottomless pit of knowledge. As I was discussing yesterday, when I am in psychologist mode it is oddly reminiscent of House. Yes, the tv show is what I'm referring to. You know those moments when house is having a somewhat pointless conversation then he just stops stands and leaves the room because he found the answer in something someone else had said? That's what I'm talking about. I find and give answers in much the same way. I can't really explain the whole of  what I'm talking about, you just have to take my word for it that I am on an entirely different level intellectually with this part of me intact. I can't explain how the mind works or why we do the things we do but goddamn it I can be wise sometimes. I should mention the graham crackers but I think it was more of a you had to be there type thing than anything you could laugh at now. Also, just to say it... Teddy Bear. 

No comments: