Monday, April 14, 2008

Randomness times 2

I got my acceptance letter from SCAD today. Don't know what that is? It's Savannah College of Art and Design and it's a school I'd very much like to go to. The only thing is, I opened it, read it, and that was it. I didn't get excited or run to go call anyone, I was just mildly pleased. Shouldn't getting into one of your top choices be more exciting than this? Perhaps not if you didn't get into your number one choice school, but nonetheless...

Seeing how that wasn't the actual point of writing today, let me move on. My sister is a vegetarian and my mother has suddenly decided to buy only certain types of healthy food and drinks... and I don't mind at all. The vegetarian thing isn't really a big deal because my sister just got offered what I would call her dream job in New York and won't really be around. When she is home though, we change up our meals to accommodate her need for a meatless meal. The thing with my mother is different. She's just buying healthier foods. For example, I had soy milk for the first time the other day and it was delicious. I just opened my fridge and there it was where the normal milk used to be. I was thirsty so I had some and was pleasantly surprised. So ya, things like that. I like it though because I don't have to think about eating better I just can because it's already there in the refrigerator or cupboard. Going to play guitar now... hasta

No comments: