Friday, May 13, 2011

Week 10: Interaction II - Weekly entry

A dialogue from the independent film Last Goodbye, written by Jacob Gentry and Patrick Kaye. The dialogue is between one of the main characters, actress Agnes Shelby played by Clementine Ford and a film producer, Sean Winston played by Faye Dunaway.

Sean: Just look at you, I mean the way you do that, you just do it. You know, that’s it see? I mean, you can’t write that. You can’t write it. Come here.

Agnes: What?

Sean: Come on, come on come on come on.

Agnes: What? What? What?

Sean: I want to see you.

Agnes: See me what?

Sean: I want to talk about some stuff, try a couple of things… Come on. Okay, come on over here. Alright, ok so you know, hold your arms out.

Agnes: Make me.

Sean: Haha, okay. Well there you go and there. Now take a deep breath and now let it go. This is you, huh, this is you being free. Close your eyes. That’s it. Whatever you want… that’s what it will be. There is nothing between you and anything. So, do you believe me?

Agnes: I don’t know yet.

Sean: Oh come on now let it all go. Let it go, and understand, you are alone, with whatever you make, of the rest of your time.

Agnes yells for some shots before returning to her meditation.

Sean: That’s it ok, come on come on. Alright, alright, now now, listen what do you want? What do you want Agnes? I don’t mean things, I want to know what you really want. This is a beginning for you. All that other stuff before was just practice. What is it?

No comments: