Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To whom it may concern

Specifically someone from california who reads this from time to time. No, I do not know who you are... I know people in california but I have no way of knowing which californian you are or if you're even one that I know. Weird yes but it intrigues me that with a little bit of html code one can suddenly go big brother on everyone else. Well, not really but sort of. The point is, leave me a comment next time you stop by... anyone for that matter, leave me a comment. I'd love to know why you read what I write, even if you just accidentally found the page. 

2 comments:

Capt. Pinkpants said...

I am a Californian. I don't have a clue if I am "that" Californian, though. I am here to figure out how to post a mp3 to a blog. I remembered that you had given my friend Clementine some directions a while back. I looked around the internet for a while and I have no patience for that shit...
It seems complicated and I am lazy and hungry.

Capt. Pinkpants said...

PS: Having the Stat Counter thingy kinda sucks. I wish kinda wish Clementine hadn't filled me in on that particular piece of technology. Every time I look at it I want to put a face to all the people that read my self indulgent drivel.
Weird...