Sunday, February 15, 2009

Me Muero Por Besarte

No eligimos de quien nos amoramos. 

Ya, I've been watching a lot of television shows from spain in order to remind myself that I can speak the language. My friends find it both annoying and amusing that I've started addressing them in spanglish. They are mostly amused with the fact that I can say dirty things in another language. Needless to say, I'm finding it very useful and can I just say that I'd forgotten how much more beautiful things sound in spanish than in english. 

In other news, I feel better. Not like I was sick and now I'm not but I just feel better. I'm happier healthier and whatnot. So... 

A friend of mine is learning to do tarot card readings and I let him do mine the other day. Gotta say, just a little bit freaky. He decided to do a reading on my "love life" because they are the easiest to do. Needless to say there were some mighty awkward similarities. First card said there was someone who I really liked, true. Second card said that the major challenge had to do with authority, also true. The cards went on to practically parallel the situation at hand and the best possible outcome is that I end up with this person. I don't actually believe in tarot readings but I have to say it was pretty cool in the moment. 

That is all I have to say for now. Adios. 

No comments: