Thursday, December 4, 2008

scribble

People tell me I should write. People tell me I should make movies. People tell me I should write music or coach a team or do this or that. What am i supposed to do in response to that? If I deny having any talent they keep insisting I do. If I say maybe I will they expect to see the fruits of my labors. I have something to say about that. I'll do what I want when I want and if I happen to change my mind I expect you to understand and support that decision. What I do with my life is not up to you. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate getting compliments and everything but sometimes I do things just for me and you are accidentally privy to them. It's these times that I just want to scream and say get out, because it's a side of me that is only for me to see. I wish I could write eloquently all the time and make people cry. I wish I was always full of creativity and inspiration. Sometimes you just need to vent and sometimes you wish that the compliments people gave you were true because if you could just do what you do and be successful everything would be alright.

No comments: