Wednesday, December 3, 2008

...check your mirrors

So I haven't written in a while and I feel like I have a bit to write about. If you know what's been going on you know I've been complaining a lot and I apologize for that but let me say this just one more time... I am so pissed about what happened to my computer and my frustration is not going to end any time soon so please, bear with me. A few notes... My website zitrocity.com may look a little different in the next couple days due to the fact that I lost all of the settings and layouts when my hard drive went bad. I'm going to try and re do it as close to the original as possible but some data and files are permanently gone so... with that out of the way here goes the rest. 

I've been rewatching Alias this week and hopefully will get all the way through by the time I have to go back to school but it's brought back some fond memories. Like the "Oh Fuck! That was my favorizzle shizzle!" face made by Khasinou when he gets shot. I wrote a paper about how Alias and Sydney Bristow affected my life but unfortunately that too is now gone. My dog is eyeing me suspiciously from the next cushion over on the couch and her breath stinks! I still think Lena Olin aka Irina Derevko is a badass and she tops my list of villains followed closely by Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatal. 

Oh, so, James Bond is for lack of a better word, a bitch. No, not the one played by daniel craig or sean connery, a different James Bond. I can't really explain it, just that Bond makes my life a living hell every time I turn around. Suffice it to say that should I come face to face with Bond I would happily engage in hand to hand combat in order to kick his ass... and trust me I can. I need to stop now before I ruin my credibility and rep so that's all for now.

No comments: