Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A little bit of OCD

Some people find this interesting, some people find it funny, I simply cannot do it any other way, I honestly can't.
This is how I eat baby carrots:
Notice that those are just the cores. I start eating them like corn on the cob and then core them. If I mess up, which is rare, I have to dispose of the evidence immediately. I eat the cores eventually, but never as part of the whole carrot.

This is how I eat frozen waffles. Yes, frozen means frozen, i don't thaw them or put them in toasters, I open the box and eat them.

First, the waffle is round:

I bite of the circular edges and make it a square...

then I proceed to eat the sides off in counter-clockwise fashion until I have another perfect square...

Finally, there is only one square left so I pop it in my mouth and I'm done.

 
The following I did at a restaurant because I had far too much time on my hands:



That would be unworthy french fries on a stick, bread crumbs and turkey bits, green chile. I color coordinated them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to do the same thing... LOL
Do I have OCD??? hummm